Our company has developed automated tools, systems and software to improve the efficiency in the design of cabinets and panels. At a high level, this is accomplished via design standards (modules and objects) to link the panel design and automatically generate the Bill of Materials (BOM), portions of the sub-panel layout and elements of the wiring design.
IS has designed and built electrical control panels for industrial markets to cover all environmental conditions, which would involve the NEMA/IP Rating, area classifications (or Zones) up to and including Class I-Div 1 hazardous locations. The IS team is experienced with the design and delivery of standard and custom panels to include marshaling cabinets, control panels, RTU and operator control panels. We take full responsibility for the design, build, testing, installation and commissioning of the panels we provide.
- IS has the capacity to design and fabricate over 100 panels per year for its customers in a variety of industries
- IS utilizes automated tools for panels design to enable quick delivery and ease of changes when required
- IS can leverage its standards or customer design standards/templates
- IS designs for standard classification or hazardous classifications as required by the application
- Per client project specifications, panels are provided with UL508A or CSA classifications and appropriate documentation
- Capacity to support the design and fabrication of hundreds of panels
- Ability to quickly adopt customer’s quality processes and procedures
- We constantly meet or exceed customer’s schedule of delivery