IS is a growth oriented service and engineering company. Our customer portfolio includes several Fortune 500 partners demanding the full spectrum of experienced candidates. IS operates in a variety of industries including: Chemical, Power Generation, Power Distribution, New Energy, Health Care, Food & Beverage, IT Services, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Water/Waste Water and General Manufacturing.
Our talent search requirements vary from executive positions to programmers, designers and CAD Operators on contract basis or full time (permanent). Contract positions can require travel flexibility. In addition, IS provides services globally which will provide travel opportunities to a wide variety of international countries.
Currently, we are considering candidates for the following openings:
- Project Managers
- Construction Engineers and Managers
- Safety and Quality Manager
- Electrical and Controls Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Designers with AutoCAD, Intergraph or PDS Experience
- Field Engineer & Technicians
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Department Managers with EPC Experience
- Operation Managers with EPC Experience
- Software and Information Technology
- CISCO Certified Candidates