IS International Services, LLC successfully completed an I&C and Systems Integration project for a new tire manufacturing facility in Greenfield, South Carolina. IS provided design, engineering and field services for the control of the plant’s power house systems to include pump house and curing controls.
IS’ Summary of scope included:
- Develop Functional specifications
- Instrumenting the P&ID’s with ISA standards for proper controls and symbols
- Develop Sequence of operation by brain storming the customer engineers and users
- Design and provide bid package for Panels construction.
- Bid Package for I&C installation
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Systems Integration of Networking, PLCs and SCADA
- Start up and commissioning
- Train the customer
- As-built drawings and programs
This expansion incorporated an aggressive schedule requiring a quick project implementation as well as timely design of deliverables. By working closely with the customer the IS team was able to deliver the project on time to the customer’s full satisfaction. The system architecture design was based on Rockwell controls with fault tolerant servers.
Learn more about our systems integration capabilities here